What Would It Be Worth…?
- …to feel rested in the morning?
- …to talk to someone who seems to understand what you’ve experienced?
- …to not be judged for letting your guard down?
- …to not feel frustrated or overwhelmed by those icky emotions?
- …to pause for a moment and focus on you?
- …to have a triggering memory and not immediately go into that Flight, Flight, or Flee response?
- …to find a resolution and make sense of an event you’ve always questioned?
I am pleased to provide the flexibility, confidentiality, and convenience of self-pay. For some people it takes years and years before they call a psychologist. After waiting so long, the last thing you should have to worry about is whether Round Rock Square Hole, PLLC takes your insurance.
I can provide a Superbill to those who wish to use Out of Network benefits. You can then ask for reimbursement from your insurance company. The Superbill will give them a copy of your diagnoses, dates of service, and RRSH billing/contact information.
After careful consideration I now take:
- United Behavioral Health
- and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
I’ve applied for Tricare, and Aetna. I’ll update this site when I’m credentialed with each.
A major benefit of finding an in-network insurance provider is that the insurance company shares the cost.
A major drawback to insurance is that those skilled therapists who have been on your insurance panel the longest usually have a 2-4 month wait.